June 14, 2012 by Cassy
So I’ve been seeing a lot of green and natural products going to the market recently, which inspired me to create this blog. Hopefully I’ll be able to sort through the junk in our beauty products and identify the positive ingredients that not only help us look beautiful, but also have beneficial qualities for our entire well-being too!
This being the first post, I’m going to talk about my favorite product: lip balm!
1. EOS Lip Balm – I love the packaging and the beautiful colors. Perks: 95% Organic and 100% Natural, baby. No gluten, parabens, and petroleum. Also, super affordable!
2. Origins Soothing Lip Balm – Origins is known for their botanical ingredients, but this one’s a little plain looking for me. However, it has 97% Certified Organic ingredients. I wonder if it’s vegan too?
3. 100% Pure Organic Mint Lip Balm – What? 100% Natural, 100% Vegan, and has anti-aging properties? Price is not too shabby either!
4. LUSH None of Your Beeswax Lip Balm – Another win for vegans! This one is affordable, and leaves your lips super soft.
5. Sephora Rosebud Salve – I love products that have multiple uses, especially when I’m still trying to pay back my school loans. This one fixes your lips, elbows, knees, feet, and it’s wonderfully tinted!
What are some of your favorite lip balms?