June 16, 2012 by Cassy
I don’t know what to get you. So here are 10 ideas that might be able to convey my love for you.
10. Arette Foods Tea Seed Oil is perfect for dads that love to cook. The tea oil is 100% organic and has health properties, so even if it’s a food product, it’s still a beauty from within concept. It’s also a wonderful way to invite myself to my parents’ house for dinner and get a free meal, or two.
9. Yves Rocher Homme Nature Eau de Toilette is the perfect scent for the dads that love nature and the outdoor. The Bergamot, Cucumber, Ivy, Mint, Oak Moss, Cloves, and Sandalwood will remind him of his youthful days, toughing it out in the wilderness and how he fought that
raccoon mountain lion that came into camp. It also lets him know that if he pisses of your mom, he can once again experience the cold night looking at the stars from the living room couch.
8. ARCONA Men Starter Kit will let your dad know that he’s gotten sloppy and need this intro kit into the wonderful world of grooming. What’s cool about this is that ARCONA products do not contain petrochemicals, binders or fillers, chemical stabilizers, parabens, sodium lauryl sulphates, perfumes, dyes, or any other caustic, toxic ingredients. Wait…no toxic ingredients? Guess dad will have to find another way to be macho.
7. Wembe Organic Spa Set is organic, vegan, and the dark color of the bars lets him know that it’s a manly product and it’s okay to exfoliate and get baby soft skin. And seriously dad, relax this Father’s Day, I’ll take care of that car dent, the leaky roof, the lawn-mowing…
6. Leimo Hair Growth Solution (made with natural ingredients and active essential oils) to acknowledge the fact that your luscious 80’s
mullet mane would still be here today if I hadn’t been born and caused you all that stress during my teenage years, subsequently contributing to your rapid hair loss.