June 17, 2012 by Cassy
Yesterday, I posted some ideas to get dads on Father’s Day. Here’s the second part. I really had to rack my brain on this one because frankly, it’s hard to come up with 10 beauty products for men.
5. The Art of Shaving The 4 Elements of The Perfect Shave to say how sorry I am for using your fancy razors and shaving gel to shave my legs and pits in the past. This product “is formulated with premium quality ingredients and 100% pure essential oils, and contain no alcohol, synthetic dyes, or fragrances. Together these ingredients provide an outstanding shave, minimizing razor burn, nicks & cuts, and ingrown hair.” Hmm…maybe I’ll borrow these after all.
4. Burt’s Bees Natural Skin Care for Men has a plant-based cleansing complex and is paraben and pthalate free. Dads will like this one because he won’t know it’s doing him good.
3. Anthony Logistics For Men Sun Care Kit is oil-free, fragrance-free, and can minimize signs of aging. Chilling at the beach and playing in the sun is fun and all, but the sun’s damaging rays can have major consequences for dad. That, and he really shouldn’t be wearing that speedo.
2. Arbonne Essentials line will give dad the energy he needs to deal with all of life’s obstacles, including you! These products are vegan, gluten-free, and doesn’t use soy protein in their shakes so dad can feel like superman, not superwoman.
1. Jack Black Turbo Wash Energizing Cleanser for Hair + Body, Body Building Hair Gel, and High Definition Hair Pomade are perfect vegan products for the stylish dads. Even if he’s not stylish, this is a nice and subtle way to let him know that he can and should be stylin’.