June 18, 2012 by Cassy
Cider Sky released their new EP recently, so I remembered that I really love their 2011 album cover. The colors go so well together, like cucumbers on my eyes!
1. Origin’s Ginger Collection because I’m Asian and Asians love their ginger.
2. Emani’s Duo Eye Shadow is sheer, vegan formulated, and comes in
dirt natural shades.
3. ginger+liz colour collection in Caution. As in “caution, you’re gonna totally rock this shade!” Seriously, watch out.
4. Alicia Silverstone for Juice Beauty because she’s a
hippie eco-friendly celebrity. And the packaging looks so vintage-y. Also, the product is free from human flesh, parabens, propylene or butylene glycols, petroleum, sulphate, PEG’s, TEA, DEA, phthalate, GMO, silicones, pesticides, artificial dyes and fragrances.
5. Guerlain Terra Azzura by Emilio Pucci Summer 2012 collection, which is not certified anything. However, packaging isn’t entirely bad for the earth. Plus, I just really really love this collection.
6. The Sephora + Pantone Universe Summer 2012, which was inspired by the Color of the Year 2012, Tangerine Tango. I just love how it’s so bright, even if my day is f*cked up, I can’t help but smile when I see this color.
7. Snowberry Beauty Collection combines art and beauty (hah! a pun!) in a creative packaging. It has all the premium stuff and the products are not tested on animals. Snowberry Beauty aims to be environmentally sustainable, carbon neutral, and use biodegradable and recyclable packaging (WOOT).
8. Innisfree Eco Lip Color Set features three shades: Snow Flower, Orange Flower, and Pink Flower. The company promotes a message on pack to save the endangered plants, and make the Earth more green, and the pack is printed with soy ink. Yummm…soy.