July 26, 2012 by Cassy
I bet you already have heard about some of the products below (if you read other blogs and follow up with beauty news). But in case you haven’t, here are some new products recently released in the market.
1. Sensible Organics’ Nourish USDA-Certified Organic Bath & Body Collection. Packaging looks so pretty, too. Has amazing fresh scents like Fresh Fig, Almond Vanilla, Wild Berries, and Lavender Mint.
2. OPI Spiderman Collection. Comes in awesome names like Shatter, Number One Nemesis, My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Just Spotted the Lizard, Call me Gwen-ever Girlfriend, Into the Night, and Your Web or Mine?
3. Dermelect Runway Ready Luxury Foot Treatment. Has a different ingredient that reduces inflammation from tired feet and protein-peptide to repair and strengthen the skin.
4. Raw Hair Organics has 100% natural and organic hair products.
5. Hydroxatone has a new Anti-Aging BB cream with SPF 40. I love multi-functional products, and this one has sunscreen, concealer, foundation, moisturizer, and wrinkle fighter. Let’s hope it doesn’t clog my pores!
6. FCUK Late Night Fragrance. I just like the name, okay?