August 2, 2012 by Cassy
If you’ve been reading my blog, you don’t really know too much about me. If you do know me, you know that I love everything about start-ups (duh, it’s my emphasis for my master program). Here are some cool new start-ups I found and you guys should check them out. Start-ups love customers and treat them like royalty. It’s true. You are awesome. You’re #1.
- Modington – allows you to shop for outfits, not clothes. So for people who are fashionably inept, this is a great start to buying a new wardrobe!
- Zipongo – Discounts on healthy products. Good incentive to eat healthier and live a better lifestyle.
- Baublebar – Shop for designer bangle bracelets, statement necklaces, rings and much more.
- Makeupbee – it’s like a pinterest for makeup. You can discover new looks and post your own. Kind of a nice inspiration board.
- Spoonflower – lets you print your own custom fabric. I sometimes like to sew and make my own skirts, so this is really cool for me. I get to have a unique pattern or print!